Nordic Ware's natural 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan with a lid is an item everyone needs. The cover adds functionality by sealing in freshness and making transportation simple. Commercial quality aluminum for superior heat conductivity and produces consistent evenly browned baked goods. Rims are reinforced with galvanized steel to prevent warping, and the aluminum will never rust.
A timeless collection of classic designs, Nordic Ware's heavyweight formed bakeware fits into every budget while delivering reliable baking results time after time.
Use and Care:
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter, or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit, or corrode the pan after prolonged use.