- High Capacity – Holds 8.5 gallons
- Molded Handles – Provide a secure way of transporting filled containers
- Reinforced Corners – Provide additional support when lifting and transporting
- Stacking Lugs – Facilitate faster drying and reduce risk of containers sticking together
- Date Indicator – Keeps track of creation date and use-by dates
- NSF Listed as N10641-PE
Food Storage Box, 8.5 Gal, 18″ x 26″, White, Polyethylene, Carlisle 1064102
The Carlisle 1064102 Food Storage Box has a high capacity of 8.5 gallons and constructed of polyethylene plastic. It features molded handles, secure for transporting foods. Other features include; stack-able, reinforced corners, and has a date indicator for easy tracking.
1 in stock
Shipping and Return Policy
Many Products will certainly arrive within 2 to 10 business days. Holiday seasons, large orders, custom products, special orders and out of stock items could take longer.
We only deliver to residents of the United States.
The quantity charged for shipping differs depending upon the complete quantity in your cart. Selecting a shipping approach other than standard shipping will certainly increase this amount.
Non-defective product went back to Standard Restaurant Supply for any factor besides a mis-ship of product will undergo a 15 % restocking cost. Item should be received by us in initial condition and within 1 Month of our shipping date, or it cannot be accepted for return. In cases where the item is not listed properly or the item was sent faulty, all shipping charges will be covered by Standard Restaurant Supply. We would like that you come see us again as a delighted client, knowing that if you are not pleased with whatever you buy from us, that you can return it and get your money back. Kindly call us for details on returning an item prior to doing this.
Our acquiring department is second to none in the market. Our systems regulate back orders and keep them to a minimum for your convenience. Client fulfillment is our main objective. If an item you purchased is backordered, we will contact you with further directions.
Please get in touch with the plan carrier (UPS) and file a claim making use of the package monitoring number. All claims should be submitted with the carrier.
FOR PRODUCTS SHIPPED BOUND FREIGHT
Please examine for damage before you sign for your shipping!
Break down, open, and inspect your delivery, while the motorist waits. If any product is clearly damaged, or if you have any doubt about possible damage, you MUST do the following:
- Note it clearly on the expense of lading before finalizing.
- Keep your copy of the bill of lading.
- Contact us within 1 business day.
- Keep the harmed packing products for examination.
- Take photos of the damage.
*** IF ANY PART OF YOUR DELIVERY/SHIPMENT IS DAMAGED AND YOU DID NOT NOTE THIS IN THE BILL OF LADING, WE CANNOTGUARANTEE ANY COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES.
* Please likewise keep in mind that it is the client's obligation to obtain equipment off of truck and set up, Standard Restaurant Supply does NOT consist of lift gate service with outbound freight orders but it is readily available as an option at the checkout screen.
Standard Restaurant Supply is not a warranty repair work station, and for that reason Standard Restaurant Supply MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED GUARANTEES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND PHYSICAL FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR FUNCTION. The only service warranties provided are provided by the producer and are as consisted of in each manufacturer's plan. All requests for guarantee info, repairs, and claims ought to be made directly to the producer. Kindly ship all repair works straight to the manufacturer to prevent delays.
- High Capacity – Holds 8.5 gallons
- Durable Polycarbonate – Resists staining, breaking and chipping for long-lasting restaurant use
- Reinforced Corners – Prevent chipping and warping to retain structural integrity
- Easy Grip Handles – Provide a secure way of transporting filled containers
- Capacity Indicators – Allows quick measuring of content amounts in quart, gallon and liter measurements
- Date Indicator – Promotes food organization and makes inventory checks quick and easy
- NSF Listed as N10621-PC